MADAME VERONIQUE BARRILLOT, individual entrepreneur, has been active for 9 years.
Located in HAUTEVILLE-LES-DIJON (21121), it specializes in the sector of artistic creation related to the plastic arts.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the veronique-barrillot.com site are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in the context of its realization and its follow-up:
Owner : Madame Véronique BARRILLOT – 24 rue de la Vigne au Loup 21121 Hauteville-les-Dijon
SIRET number : 520 747 742 00010
Painter affiliated with the Maison des Artistes N ° L 985457
Site designed by : PLANET BOURGOGNE – 24 rue de la Redoute – 21850 SAINT APOLLINAIRE
Publication manager : Madame Véronique BARRILLOT – email@example.com
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
Host : OVH – 2 rue Kellermann BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX Cedex 1
The brands and logos appearing on this site are trademarks registered by Ms. Véronique Barrillot or the companies of her group. Their mention does not in any way grant a license or the right to use any of the said brands, which therefore cannot be used without the prior written consent of the owner of the brand, under penalty of counterfeiting.
All the information on this site can be downloaded, reproduced, printed subject to:
- only use such information for personal purposes and in no way for commercial purposes;
- not to modify such information;
- reproduce on all copies the mention of copyright (“copyright”) of Mrs. Véronique Barrillot.
Any other use not expressly authorized is strictly prohibited without the prior written authorization of the pub director.
All the information accessible via this site is provided as is.
Madame Véronique Barrillot gives no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no responsibility for the use of this information.
Ms. Véronique Barrillot is not responsible for the accuracy, errors or omissions contained on this site. The user is solely responsible for the use of such information.
Madame Véronique Barrillot reserves the right to modify this information at any time, in particular by updating this site.
Madame Véronique Barrillot can not be held liable for any damage whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, arising from information contained on this site.
The user undertakes not to transmit any information on this site which could give rise to civil or criminal liability and therefore undertakes not to disclose via this site illegal information, contrary to public order or defamatory.
The sites external to this one having a hypertext link with the present site are not under control of Mrs. Véronique Barrillot, who consequently declines any responsibility as for their contents. The user is solely responsible for their use.
The creation of hypertext links to Madame Véronique Barrillot’s website is subject to the prior agreement of Madame Véronique Barrillot. For any request, you can send a message on the site by selecting the “contact” section.
For any comments on the functioning of the site, you can send a message in the “contact” section. Important: Messages that you send to us via the Internet may be intercepted on the network. Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed until they reach us.
Madame Véronique Barrillot reserves the right to modify it in whole or in part or simply to update its content.
This policy, as well as all other documents cited therein, indicates how we process the personal data that we collect or that you provide to us. We ask you to read the following carefully to understand our visions and practices regarding your personal data and how we manage it.
By visiting this site, you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
Personal data collected
Your data is collected by Madame Véronique Barrillot
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your requests.
The ones you send us directly
You send us your personal data:
- When you fill out forms on the site;
- When you browse the site (pages viewed, duration of page views, etc.)
For each of them, you are informed of the data that is necessary and that which is optional by asterisks on the entry forms.
A data protection officer is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
The ones we collect automatically
We automatically collect some of your personal data:
- Your IP address, the telecom operator and the macroscopic location of the IP address;
- Information provided by the browser on the operating system and the browser used
Data retention policy
The website https://veronique-barrillot.com/ keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after we have not no longer need to provide you with our services.
Use of collected data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the https://veronique-barrillot.com/ website by the user
- Management of the operation and optimization of the https://veronique-barrillot.com/ site;
- Implementation and user assistance;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malware) and management of security incidents;
- Management of any disputes with users;
Information about cookies
By continuing to browse this site, you agree to cookies being used in accordance with this policy:
- Analytical / performance cookies. These cookies collect information that is used in aggregate form to help us understand how our site is used or to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, or to help us personalize our sites for you.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the site. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies” for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-for-master
How can you block cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting of your browser which allows you to refuse the configuration of all or part of cookies. However, be aware that blocking cookies may limit your use of the site. In particular, you may not be able to access all or part of the site or use all the functions it contains.
We are particularly vigilant about the security of your data, and for this we dedicate significant human and technical resources to ensure its protection on a daily basis.
For communication and data transfer on our websites, we use secure protocols such as HTTPS.
We monitor our computer systems to detect and, if necessary, notify you of vulnerabilities or computer attacks.
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/ may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/ are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can request the https://veronique-barrillot.com/ website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to oppose the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the website https://veronique-barrillot.com/ give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Véronique Barrillot – 24 rue de la Redoute, 21850 Saint-Apollinaire
Or by email, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com